GPRaceGames

forums.gpracegames.com

F1 2009

A section for you to read and post reviews of F1 racing / management games. We'll try and include your reviews on the http://www.gpracegames.com website.

Moderators: Sean, RacerBG

F1 2009

Postby FRG2000 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:23 pm

F1 2009

Career Mode

In the career mode you will be able to race in a team and go to the top.The mode itself is a little poor as you can only race 3 seasons,and is too short,dosent give you enough time to progress.
Quick Race
In this mode you can race in any circuit with any team,typical staff.They should put another options but is passable.

Mini games/Challenges
This mode you have to beat a challenge,which is the best mode and the most funny,although a little short.Now i know the inspiration for the Champions/Scenario Mode.

Grand Prix Weekend
In this mode you can race in any circuit with any car in a weekend,typical staff.
Championship
In this mode you can race with any driver in a full championship,typical staff.Ultimately feels a little too common. :1undecided:

Car Handling
The car handling is good,but ultimately feels too arcade,and your car goes 90 '.Unrealistic,but is not so frustrating at all.

Multiplayer
The 4-Player multiplayer is a lot of fun,and i don't find minor issues nor major issues.The 2-Player multiplayer feels good,but is boring after a while.
OVERALL

Graphics:50
Ugly,unoriginal,but dosen't feel so bad.

Sound:60
The sound is once again great and the voice acting gives a plus,but musicc is bad.

Gameplay:70
Arcade and not challenging but is fun and less frustating at the same time.

Replay Value:55
The challenge mode only adds a few hours of playing

THE VEREDICT
F1 2009 is not what i expected,but dosen't dissapoint.The game is fun and more if you have a friend to play with,ultimately it feels okay,but huge issues related with the modes stop the game from being good.

67/100(None average of the above scores)
FRG2000

Re: F1 2009

Postby sionco » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:00 pm

Thanks, I'll put it on the website later.
sionco
Site Admin

Re: F1 2009

Postby sionco » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:15 pm

a bit late, but I finally put it up.
I had to change some things, or add a bit more of a reason why something is bad or good, I hope you agree:

http://www.gpracegames.com/f1-game-reviews/f1-2009-psp-review/
sionco
Site Admin

Return to Game Reviews