GPRaceGames

forums.gpracegames.com

Formula Legend: Racing Manager

A section for you to read and post reviews of F1 racing / management games. We'll try and include your reviews on the http://www.gpracegames.com website.

Moderators: Sean, RacerBG

Formula Legend: Racing Manager

Postby sionco » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:58 pm

An android game, not quite a management game, not a racing game:

Reviewed here:

http://www.gpracegames.com/f1-game-reviews/formula-legend-racing-manager-review/
sionco
Site Admin

Re: Formula Legend: Racing Manager

Postby Sean » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:01 pm

Good review on what sounds like a game that's been ruined by the in game currency. I can't believe how much it costs to buy the in game currency.

I know a lot of people hate the ''free'' games that ask you to pay for extras, there seems to be more and more of them now than ever before.

I miss the days when you just bought the game and that was it no DLC's or ingame currency bothering for more money.
Author of GPM2 1986, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Mods

1986 Download
2012 Download
2013 Download
2014 Download
Sean

Re: Formula Legend: Racing Manager

Postby sionco » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Thanks for the read and yeh, it's a shame.
I think that 'free to play' games are unpopular with the majority.
As I mention in the article, if a game is worth it, I wouldn't mind the old shareware model, of paying a one time small fee to unlock the game.

But at the end of the day, I haven't seen a game that uses an in game currency well or even ethically, and most are just trying to make as many bucks as possible out of you.

Paying 14.99 for a virtual 'currency' that will disappear the minute you decided to start a new game is disgusting.
sionco
Site Admin

Return to Game Reviews