GPRaceGames

forums.gpracegames.com

How to make your car weigh 0kg

Moderators: Sean, RacerBG

How to make your car weigh 0kg

Postby Sean » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:18 pm

This cheat will make your car weigh completely nothing at all. Bear in mind it is a cheat just for some fun.

This will work for any version of the game I'm using the 2015 mod here. So on the main menu click on Design.

Download Cheat Engine if you don't have it already its free to use. Open it up and click the computer icon in the top left corner it flashes red and green. Then search for GPM2 and click open.

Now back on the GPM2 game you should be in the design area were you place new parts onto the car well at the bottom it will say the current weight of the car. So here's mine.

So now I know what to look for I type in 587 into value and click first scan,

So we need to find out which address is the actual weight of the car. So I changed the gearbox which then changed the weight of the car to 601kg.

So now I know which address is the weight I double click on it and it will go down below. Please note you will need to do this for both of your drivers.

Then double click on it again as shown above and another window will open up here you just type in 0 this sets the cars weight to 0kg. Do this for the second car as well.

So lets test it! I went on to do a race with Alonso's car that weighed 0kg in this example he smashed the previous lap record by 50 seconds! In the race Alonso overlapped the entire grid 3 times in just 5 laps.

Please note it helps when you have a decent engine and the best parts as well. I tested it with Manor who have a much slower engine and the car parts being the worst you can have they didn't manage to win any races or break lap records but they went from a backmarker to a team capable of finishing in the points every race as you can see Roberto Merhi was still unhappy even though his car was defying the law of physics.

Another important note every time you repair the car or change the cars set up before the race it will reset the weight back so make sure you change it back to 0kg.
Author of GPM2 1986, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Mods

1986 Download
2012 Download
2013 Download
2014 Download
Sean

Return to Discussion