GPRaceGames

forums.gpracegames.com

#ScreenshotSaturday

Moderators: Sean, RacerBG

Re: #ScreenshotSaturday

Postby FormulaXD » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:05 am

Thanks, RacerBG. Yeah, it's just a bit funny around the end of the year, all sorts of things keeping me busy, I'm getting back into the swing of things after Christmas. Just now I got the inclination to do some music, I'm trying to make Frere Jacques sound cool and exciting. Quite possible I'll be able to do regular screenshot saturdays again... at some point a bit of soundtrack sunday as well... but January is going to be a bit of a hectic month.

For your question, it's quite possible - I don't yet know - that the save files will be easily modifiable so that you can change the names of drivers and teams to other things without breaking anything. Personally, just speaking as the guy making the thing, I'd be happier if the drivers' names stay as intended, since it all ties into the game's atmosphere, but I'm not going to put artificial barriers in the way of people who want to change them, if you see what I mean.

Anyway, thanks for your vote of confidence, it helps a lot to know that there are people quite looking forward to the end result. I'm very much hoping that it will be worth the wait. :1smiley:
Nicholas Heathfield
Creator of Formula XD
(the coolest ever racing management sim currently in development for PC by one guy)
Follow me @FormulaXDgame
FormulaXD

Previous

Return to Formula XD