GPRaceGames

forums.gpracegames.com

Welcome.

Forum Announcements [Non Discussion]

Moderators: Sean, sionco, RacerBG

Welcome.

Postby sionco » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:20 am

Welcome to GPMG.

GPMG is dedicated to Formula One games, especially management games.

The forum has two functions:

1. A please to keep legendary F1 management games such as Grand Prix Manager 2 alive.

2. Be a base for indie developers and bedroom coders who make F1 inspired games. Whether your a professional, beginner or just do it for a hobby, please use the forum to post about your game.
sionco
Site Admin

Re: Welcome.

Postby sionco » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:29 pm

and please make this forum your own!
sionco
Site Admin

Postby Backmarker » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:58 pm

Is there a forum admin option to get forum links opened in different tabs? I find it preferable.
Backmarker

Postby sionco » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:54 pm

I'm not sure, I'll have a look and a search.
sionco
Site Admin

Postby Russell » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:42 am

hi guys
i am new to the forum here..
i never knew people loved this game as much as me ... i been playing it on and off for years.. and thats GPM not GPM2.. i never knew there even was a 2????? is it any good? i played GPM for years.. i did like 12 seasons and had like Oliver pains and zilco in my team cause they turned out to be awesome haha..
seen your old site GPM2World, been trying to get GPM2 to work but my Windows 7 64 bit laptop dont seem to wanner know haha..
its a Alienware so its sorta like state of the art haha..
but i dont give up easy so i am doing my best to get in to this GPM2 :1cool:
Russell

Postby sionco » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:01 pm

Welcome Russsell to the forum, it must be like christmas day, with discovering GPM2 for the first time. :1grin:

Maybe if you could explain the problem a little more, some of the nice people around here could help you :1smiley:
sionco
Site Admin

Postby Russell » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:24 pm

hi mate
i never quit easy! i got it working!!! turns out the download from your site GPM2 world.. the original download for GPM2 dont have the games files just the exe..

anyway its running and it works.. but so far i am loving the GPM2.. one small problem..
i cant seem to win anything lol..
i done 2 seasons which i won both constructors champ and drivers champ with williams, but that is with the skiping the races for the computer to do the math.. haha
but everytime i do a race they either crash.. spin out etc.. but i tell them to step on it.. and they dont even pull a gap? on GPM1 i used to lap people like lol, and thats even in the first year.. so every pit stop i lose places cause there queuing up behind me waiting to pass.. qualifying always goes fine cause i do 1 lap with do or die.. and they nail it by about 3 secs haha.. but then in the race i cant pull nothing out of the bag.

any suggestions?

PS i am using the Perfect setups from the file from your site.. :1cool:
Russell

Postby RacerBG » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:05 am

In GPM2 World you can find everything you need for your game just search a little. :)

In my opinion GPM1 is easier than GPM2 but the logical step forward for you is to play GPM2 so better adapt your style of playing now! :1cheesy:

And welcome to our club! :1cool:
RacerBG

Postby Russell » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:06 pm

Hi again!!
I have done 8 seasons winning all the seasons drivers and constrors champion, with williams on rookie..
I dont understand the testing.. It says the car performance has improved.. But the timings are the same... If i test the same car, with same setup with same driver aids like 4 times in a row.. It might say the performance has not changed.. But then you test again with all the same settings!

My new parts dont seem to be helping the car at all lol! Only the fact that they are lighter!
Russell

Postby Peyo » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:57 pm

Hi all!! finally back!! :1laugh: my old pc was dead so i've lost all my precious GPM2 data from tracks to car pictures.. now seems that everythings is finally allright and i can start play again and maybe be useful for some GPM2 mods! i'm happy to see that finally 2013 mod is downloadable and i'm waiting to play it :)
Peyo

Next

Return to Forum Announcements