GPRaceGames

forums.gpracegames.com

GPM2 2018 Mod - Project (WIP)

Post links to mods and updates for Grand Prix Manager 2.

Moderators: Sean, RacerBG

Re: GPM2 2018 Mod - Project (WIP)

Postby FranS99 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:33 pm

sionco wrote:Looks good!

The cars look good too!

If you want a post on the front page blog, just let me know. Would be good to have something new there after all this time :1laugh: :1laugh:

Oh! Thank you so much sionco! :1smiley:

And, yes, I know what this would mean, so... Let's make it happen! :1wink: :1tongue:

(By the way, I just went to a silly holidays and then I started college, but the project is still ON, so... No worries if there's no posts/updates, because I might be very busy at the moment, but I'm always working on it! :1smiley: )
I will drive flat out all the time… I love racing.
FranS99

Postby ivaneurope » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:05 am

Brazil, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Japan, Canada, Italy, Azerbaijan/Argentina, Switzerland, France, Australia, New Zealand, Monaco, United Kingdom, Mexico, USA, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, South Korea, Indonesia.

South Korea is redundant and should be replaced with different nations.

Hungaroring can't be updated as an issue was reported when it was modified (i.e. the no lap bug). There are several versions of Paul Ricard which are different configurations, but could be used as temporary solutions.

Since Baku isn't made yet (and probably will never be) I suggest adding Singapore instead
ivaneurope

Postby FranS99 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:27 pm

ivaneurope wrote:
Brazil, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Japan, Canada, Italy, Azerbaijan/Argentina, Switzerland, France, Australia, New Zealand, Monaco, United Kingdom, Mexico, USA, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, South Korea, Indonesia.

South Korea is redundant and should be replaced with different nations.

Hungaroring can't be updated as an issue was reported when it was modified (i.e. the no lap bug). There are several versions of Paul Ricard which are different configurations, but could be used as temporary solutions.

Since Baku isn't made yet (and probably will never be) I suggest adding Singapore instead

"South Korea is redundant and should be replaced with different nations."
Oh, I see, well, that's why I made this post, for feedback and stuff. Tell me what nations you have in mind and I can add 'em. :1smiley:

About Hungaroring, yeah, I remember, it's a sad fact... And, about Paul Ricard, this is the "official" layout the FIA approved for the French Grand Prix.

Since Baku isn't made yet (and probably will never be)
Well, what do you say if I show this Baku (which was made for MiniRacingOnline and its size it's like 8180 x 2835)?
FranS99

Postby Nuppiz » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:15 pm

The closest version of Paul Ricard available would be the 1975-85 version by Backmarker. The only major change in layout between that and the modern version is the added corner combination that cuts the Mistral straight in half. Of course, the scenery is also completely different.

And that MiniRacingOnline version of Baku looks great, almost like it was ripped from GPM2! Now you just need someone to make the technical side of it... :1tongue:
Author of more than a dozen GPM2 Mods. Nowadays mostly consulting and helping others with their projects.
Nuppiz

Postby FranS99 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:36 pm

Nuppiz wrote:The closest version of Paul Ricard available would be the 1975-85 version by Backmarker. The only major change in layout between that and the modern version is the added corner combination that cuts the Mistral straight in half. Of course, the scenery is also completely different.

And that MiniRacingOnline version of Baku looks great, almost like it was ripped from GPM2! Now you just need someone to make the technical side of it... :1tongue:

Yeah, I know that one, and not only the scenery, but also lap times & all that stuff. :1lipsrsealed:

Ahaha, thats' what I thought when I found out they, after 2 years, released the circuit for MRO. I could learn myself, but it would probably take longer than I would want to ahaha. Heres' the link of download if anyone wants to try to "convert it". :1tongue:
http://miniracingonline.com/descargar.php?Id=BAKU_2016
FranS99

Postby Bulletproof86 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:07 pm

So I guess this is the next dead end since 2016.
Thats too bad really...

I would be satisfied only with new pictures of drivers and menu and new cars.
The whole hex editing of performance of engines etc is not necessary for me
Bulletproof86

Previous

Return to Mods