GPRaceGames

forums.gpracegames.com

Car photo issues

Post links to mods and updates for Grand Prix Manager 2.

Moderators: Sean, RacerBG

Car photo issues

Postby Alen542 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:39 am

I know i am new to gpracegames forums,but i have been playing GPM2 for quite a while now.So,i want to make a custom mod for myself...I have side photos for the cars and convert them to BMP,but before that i resize it to 128x30 and use the bright green color.Then i open GIMP and use the pallete.Basically everything that is in the modding guide,but then Starfire editor says the photo isnt a valid BMP file so i convert it again.It loads it then but it isnt like it was supposed to be.In game it appears black,just a black square while in Starfire editor kinda glitched out photo,so i'm asking for help here
Thanks in advance
Alen
Alen542

Re: Car photo issues

Postby FranS99 » Wed May 02, 2018 12:34 am

Hi, welcome to the forum, first thing to be said (at least)! :1smiley:
Secondly, I know your problem, or well, I used to have mines' too ahah. In a honestly thought, it's easy to fix/solve it; I'll give you some of my files so you can use 'em as "base". The only thing, or well, some sorta problem, is the fact I use 2 programs (Photoshop CC 2018 & InfraView 64 bits) instead of one (Gimp), but that shouldn't be a problem for you if you know how to use the GPM2 palette & the famous "copy and paste" system. :1tongue:
Attachments
bmps~.rar
(8.35 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
I will drive flat out all the time… I love racing.
FranS99

Return to Mods