GPRaceGames

forums.gpracegames.com

Mod help

Post links to mods and updates for Grand Prix Manager 2.

Moderators: Sean, RacerBG

Mod help

Postby Alen542 » Tue May 29, 2018 2:51 pm

Hi everyone.
I'm currently making a 76' mod,mostly for myself(might release it),and i am going to need some help..
Menu photos:
I do everything like i should,find a photo,lower the resolution to 640x480,put the menu template over it,apply the pallete and merge them..
The result is a catastrophe.The photo is full of orange and white...Any help with that?
Engines:I have the four engines that were used that year:BRM,Ferrari,FORD DFV,Matra..
There is a lot of space left.What should i do?Add the engines that were used the year before and year after?
On the other side,i will need help with rating and personnel...Any help will be appreciated.
Alen
Alen542

Re: Mod help

Postby FranS99 » Tue May 29, 2018 6:05 pm

Alen542 wrote:Hi everyone.
I'm currently making a 76' mod,mostly for myself(might release it),and i am going to need some help..
Menu photos:
I do everything like i should,find a photo,lower the resolution to 640x480,put the menu template over it,apply the pallete and merge them..
The result is a catastrophe.The photo is full of orange and white...Any help with that?
Engines:I have the four engines that were used that year:BRM,Ferrari,FORD DFV,Matra..
There is a lot of space left.What should i do?Add the engines that were used the year before and year after?
On the other side,i will need help with rating and personnel...Any help will be appreciated.
Alen

You mean by menu image, for example, this one?

If so, I'll attach mines' so you can use it as base.

About engines, you can pretty much use other years engines', like, Alfa Romeo 115-12 3.0 F12 & Renault-Gordini EF1 1.5 V6t from 1977, Hart 415T 1.5 L4t from 1981, BMW M12/13 1.5 L4t from 1982, and Honda RA163-E 1.5 V6t & TAG TTE PO1 1.5 V6t from 1983. While you adjusts them in some "properly proportions" of HP, there shouldn't be any problems with them, choose whose you think will suit more into 1976 cars.

And, if my memory doesn't fail me, there should be, and I say should because I cannot remember properly at this point ahaha, a post with some of my failed 1976 mod (http://www.forum.gpracegames.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=406), use everything you can extract from there and see if anything can help you. :1smiley:
Attachments
custom.rar
(111.08 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
I will drive flat out all the time… I love racing.
FranS99

Re: Mod help

Postby Alen542 » Tue May 29, 2018 6:38 pm

Thank you.This certainly helped a lot with menu pictures,but,ANNOUNCE,AWINNER1&2 are like this for some reason...I guess i'll keep working on the drivers while i fix this issue...
Alen542

Return to Mods