GPRaceGames

forums.gpracegames.com

New here !

Links to mods and updates for Grand Prix World

Moderators: Veedub, Sean, RacerBG

New here !

Postby Leebo88 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:22 pm

Hey, new here so this is my first post... been playing Grand Prix World ever since it came out really... along with all the others but this one i always come back too more often !

I have used mods off this forum and others before but i was wondering...

I wondered if anyone could say what they use.. like which mod is best and editor etc..

I want to start in 98 so not after a season mod, but it needs to be as realistic as possible... like Ferrari using Ferrari engines in 99/00/01 etc maybe Schumahcer on a long term deal at Ferrari etc and Malboro only sponsoring Ferrari for x amount of years... i heard there is an editor for that ?

I have used the GPW edit on this forum which is pretty good for sorting out the car performances to make them realistic.. for example creating a large gap between Mclaren/ferrari then the rest..

Anyway was wondering if someone could post what they use or what i should use to get the above to my liking ... awesome to see a community for a game that is 20 years old ! i recently emailed Edward Grabowski and asked if he would consider making a new game.. but as the F1 license is so expensive he said probably not ..

Cheers all !
Leebo88

Re: New here !

Postby Niehoff » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:11 am

If you want Ferrari to have fix engines for 10 Years, you need to start a new game as Ferrari, save the game, and edit the savegame with the Savegame editor. Give Ferrari a 10 Years Contract, and load your game. Thats it.
Niehoff

Return to Mods & Updates