GPRaceGames

forums.gpracegames.com

2019 Cars

Post links to mods and updates for Grand Prix Manager 2.

Moderators: Sean, RacerBG

Re: 2019 Cars

Postby FranS99 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:50 pm

And the F1 (pre-)season started! Which means, Red Bull & Alfa Romeo had launched their real 2019 liveries; though, I must admit, both of them (especially the RB one), are a [kind of] ctrl + c & ctrl + v of their 2018 liveries... Which made my job ¾ easier than I thought I'd wake up with- :1tongue:

Red Bull RB15

Download link (RB): https://megaupload.nz/Kb65F0S0m9/Red_Bull_rar

And the last car of 2019, the Alfa Romeo (Sauber) C38!

Alfa Romeo C38

Download link (AR): https://megaupload.nz/Ja6bF1S5me/Alfa_Romeo_rar

And this is it for the 2019 cars. Now, don't think it's over; probably new noses/halo-thingies or somewhat break-of-the-law cars will come for the Spanish GP or beyond, so... Let's just pray they stay as they are for now! :1grin:

Update:
- Alfa Romeo: Added the grey parts of the Front-Wing. :1smiley:

Update #2:
- Both: Added the Side-view. ^^
- Alfa Romeo: Added the Shell logo to the Halo. :1smiley:
Last edited by FranS99 on Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will drive flat out all the time… I love racing.
FranS99

Postby FranS99 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:43 pm

Welp, I can't be 5 minutes bored because I start to do this kind of stuff, ahaha... I've edited almost all the cars, since I've got new intel from the Barcelona testings; for example, I added sponsors to the Halo & front of the FW42, or completely re-do the nose of the MCL34. But also, I found a way to make the Alfa Romeo "Valentine's Day" (filming-camo livery) design [sorta], and here it is! :1smiley:

Alfa Romeo C38 "Valentine's Day"

Download link: https://megaupload.nz/KexcEeu2b2/Alfa_Romeo_Camo_rar

До свидания〜! :1tongue:
FranS99

Postby FranS99 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:30 am

Well, the first race of the season is over, thus, that allowed me to get the side-views from the F1 official page, and use them for the 2019 car-packs I've been working with. Also, I updated some cars with the new pictures from the Australian Grand Prix; now I'll work in some data and probably going to make a brand new whole post about it. :1smiley:
FranS99

Postby FranS99 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:10 pm

Well, here they are, the last 3 cars remaining, which are the "fantasy new teams" that will take part of, at least for me, eventually the F1 grid.

Honda RA119

A commemorative livery for the 25th anniversary of the death of Ayrton Senna, most successful driver in a Honda-engined car, plus the old Earthdreams livery & the famous white & red from the origins of Honda in F1.

-

Porsche 919 F1

The rumors of Porsche coming back to F1 are higher now that they left the WEC championship, some people say that they'll recive help from Mercedes to be ready to compite in 2021 with the new regulations... And their livery'll be just like the LMP1's cars.

-

Brabham BT61

Well, let's be honest. Racing Point tried to adquire both Lola & Brabham name's, but David Brabham said "lol nope thanks", basically. Which means, will they ever come back after their fold in middle of 1992? Who know's. (Didn't do the Lola because Racing Point actually adquiered the rights to use the name, but the FIA didn't allow them to actually use).

Download link: https://megaupload.nz/40N1K9S4m5/Extras_rar

The only thing that's missing from these 3 teams is the side-view, I didn't have the actual time to do it. :1tongue:
FranS99

Previous

Return to Mods